Deily & Glastetter, LLP is an Albany, New York based law firm with a national client base and reputation. We offer our clients quality legal services and technological capabilities normally associated with a large firm but maintain a personalized focus and efficiencies associated with a small firm. Our experience in litigation and creditors’ rights is substantial, but is only a part of our multi-disciplinary business law practice. Our clients range from major financial institutions, asset based lenders and Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your legal needs and invite you to contact us to discuss how we can assist you in achieving your goals.
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Lending, Transactions and Workouts
- Business Counseling
- Commercial Real Estate
- Land Use, Zoning and Title Disputes
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy
- Retail and Commercial Collections
- Provisional Remedies and Replevin
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014 Leigh Hoffman Speaking at Catholic Central High School
- Monday, February 10, 2014 Come Support St. Catherine's Center for Children - Night of Laughs
- Monday, January 20, 2014 Stacey Metro Presents 'Legally Speaking' Class
- Monday, December 23, 2013 Joann Sternheimer & Jonathan Deily Featured in State Bar News
- Wednesday, December 04, 2013 Leigh A. Hoffman To Present 'Basics of Bankruptcy Practice'