Deily & Glastetter, LLP is an Albany, New York based law firm with a national client base and reputation. We offer our clients quality legal services and technological capabilities normally associated with a large firm but maintain a personalized focus and efficiencies associated with a small firm. Our experience in litigation and creditors' rights is substantial, but is only a part of our multi-disciplinary business law practice.
Please be advised, the firm will be closing early tomorrow, 7/31/2015 for our annual staff summer outing. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you regarding your legal needs when we re-open at normal business hours on Monday, 8/3/2015. Thank you.
- Business Counseling
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Lending, Transactions and Workouts
- Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Real Estate
- Financial Industry Advice: Consumer Financial Services
- Retail and Commercial Collections
- Provisional Remedies and Replevin
- Thursday, July 16, 2015 Pilar A. Cano Sworn into Connecticut
- Friday, July 10, 2015 Deily & Glastetter Unveils Outdoor Bench in Dedication to Late Employee
- Monday, June 15, 2015 Leigh A. Hoffman to Attend Consumer Financial Services Conference
- Tuesday, June 09, 2015 Pilar A. Cano Speaking at Creditors’ Association of Upstate New York
- Wednesday, June 03, 2015 Richard C. Maider Attends Commercial Arbitration Training Program