Deily & Glastetter, LLP is an Albany, New York based law firm with a national client base and reputation. We offer our clients quality leagl services and technological capabilities normally associated with a large firm but maintain a personalized focus and efficiencies associated with a small firm. Our experience in litigation and creditors' rights is substantial, but is only a part of our multi-disciplinary business law practice. Our clients range from major financial institutions, asset based lenders and Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your legal needs and invite you to contact us to discuss how we can assist you in achieving your goals.
- Business Counseling
- Commercial Lending, Transactions and Workouts
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Real Estate
- Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy
- Financial Industry Advice: Consumer Financial Services
- Land Use, Zoning and Title Disputes
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Retail and Commercial Collections
- Provisional Remedies and Replevin
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 John D. Rodgers Appointed to Serve on a Albany County Bar Association’s Standing Committee
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 Join Us As We Run With Zombies This Saturday!
- Monday, October 13, 2014 D&G Collects Bottles and Cans for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- Wednesday, October 08, 2014 Pilar A. Cano Speaking at 13th Annual Fundamentals of Landlord-Tenant Law Seminar
- Thursday, October 02, 2014 Leigh A. Hoffman to Attend 5Th Annual Consumer Financial Services Basics