Deily & Glastetter, LLP is an Albany, New York based law firm with a national client base and reputation. We offer our clients quality legal services and technological capabilities normally associated with a large firm but maintain a personalized focus and efficiencies associated with a small firm. Our experience in litigation and creditors' rights is substantial, but is only a part of our multi-disciplinary business law practice. Our clients range from major financial institutions, asset based lenders and Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your legal needs and invite you to contact us to discuss how we can assist you in achieving your goals.
- Business Counseling
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Lending, Transactions and Workouts
- Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Real Estate
- Financial Industry Advice: Consumer Financial Services
- Retail and Commercial Collections
- Provisional Remedies and Replevin
- Monday, June 15, 2015 Leigh A. Hoffman to Attend Consumer Financial Services Conference
- Tuesday, June 09, 2015 Pilar A. Cano Speaking at Creditors’ Association of Upstate New York
- Wednesday, June 03, 2015 Richard C. Maider Attends Commercial Arbitration Training Program
- Monday, June 01, 2015 Come Join Us At WERC’s 7th Annual First Impressions Second Chances
- Friday, May 29, 2015 D&G Attorneys Attend 2015 Harry Apkarian Golf Classic